If you’ve ever used a good bar of handmade soap you’re probably not going to want to go back to store brands ever again. Not only does handmade soap smell wonderful but it’s also much more gentle on your skin than commercial brands of soap.
NATURAL HANDCRAFTED SOAP. –
Brazilian Coffee Soap
Almond Hazel Nut Soap with Cocoa Butter
Handcrafted old fashion and unique products 1. Handmade products are unique. Do you really want the same scarf, mug, earrings, necklace or other item that 20,000 other people have? Of course not! Handmade items are always unique, even if they are the same type of product because they are not made by machines they are crafted by human beings so each piece will have it’s own unique characteristics. 2.Handmade items have personality. Life is not about being blah. Life is about expressing yourself and to do that your things need to have as much personality as you do. If you are happy with buying mass produced items that have no personality off a shelf at Wall Mart think about what that says about you. You have the means to purchase something of quality and originality. Don’t use your cash or credit cards on run-of-the-mill stuff. Especially when there are fine artisan products on offer. “Don’t you want to express some personality?
3. Handmade items are special. When you get a gift don’t you feel a little bit more loved when someone gives you a handmade gift? Everyone loves getting handmade gifts or wearing something that was made just for them.
4.Handmade items last longer. Because they are made from high quality materials and handcrafted by trained artists items that are handmade last longer than low quality imported mass produced items.
5. Handmade goods are high quality. If you are a person who values the quality of an item more than the price then you already know that handmade items are far superior to mass produced items. While a mass produced item may be cheaper initially is it really cheaper when the item needs to be replaced a month later? When quality matters, go handmade!
6. Handmade items are not made by children in sweatshops in Third World countries making 10 cents a day. Experienced and trained craftspeople make each handmade item. So while you might pay a few dollars more for a handmade item it’s because you are paying for quality, experience, talent, and craftsmanship. Isn’t that worth paying for?
7. When you buy handmade you are supporting traditional arts and crafts techniques that have passed down through generations. In today’s high tech world the old arts and crafts traditions are being replaced by mass production but when you buy handmade you are saying that you prefer your items to be high quality pieces of art instead of mass produced trinkets.
8. When you buy handmade you are supporting local and small businesses. By paying artists and craftspeople for their goods you are supporting them and all the businesses that they do business with. If you are a person who believes in supporting your community economically then buying from local artists is a great way to support your community and make sure that your money goes to support local businesses.
Keep these things in mind the next time you see a scarf, a bracelet, some great handmade soap or other item and think, I could get that for half price at Wall Mart.!
“Anyone who knows me will tell you I love soap.
These great big giant bars have the most beautiful artisan handcrafted old style print, and they smell amazing delicious …
They’ve been my favorites for years.” May Loo
What do you get when you combine age-old Italian Chef with Brazilian Naturalist?
The Best Natural Soaps Ingredients Organic and Natural! Edited by Liisa Sullivan
She’ll take it personally if you give her a handmade gift natural fragrant 1 pound soaps (scented French Soaps)
The Art of Shaving Volcanic Ash Soap– Patchouli
Male Body and face soap –so he can get a perfect shave anywhere.
Sensuous, rich, refreshing. This unisex soaps has two selling points:
It’s a scented and unscented soap with Dead Sea ingredients –
it’s a whole lot cheaper than a ticket to the Dead Sea.”— wrote Ismael.
(Jasmine lilac , Blossom Honey Soap , Goat’s milk , Coffee and Citrus Soaps)Smells amazing, too….
Assorted Guest Soap Gift Set
Four moisturizing variety , 3.5 oz soaps beautifully scented with notes of tangerine, peppermint,coffee or honey milk’s.
Soap for who washes up a hundred times a day
: ( Castile Olive) to pamper and moisturize skin.
Jasmine , Lilac and Lavender (French Soaps) -inspired by 18th-century botanical for women – seductive, beautiful fragrance.
Like a beautiful, blooming French garden.